Pride Polishing has worked on many architectural projects over the years, working with talented architects and designers to help bring their artistic vision to life.
Architectural projects can be highly demanding and time-sensitive, as they typically include many different products, finishes, or metals and call on a wide variety of skills and expertise as a result. Thanks to our breadth of experience in the metal finishing industry, our skilled team of technicians is able to provide reliable, high-quality architectural metal finishing.
Some of the various metal products used in architecture and design and finished by our team have included:
- Entryways, including storefronts, revolving doors, and turnstiles
- Exterior features, such as architectural trim, facades, and marquees
- Interior features, including lobbies, metal ceilings, and column covers
- Elevators and escalators
- Decorative features, such as signage, custom furniture, and custom lighting fixtures
- Safety and protective features, including anti-vandalism cladding, bollards, barriers, railing systems, and crowd control
- Marine hardware
- …and much more!
Architectural projects can employ a wide range of metals due to the variety of products and features typically incorporated into the design. At Pride Polishing, we have extensive experience working with various metals, from stainless steel to brass to copper. We can also provide a range of RA/RMS, satin, or mirror finishes, as well as custom finishes to meet the precise needs of your project.
You can view examples of our work in the architectural space in the gallery below. If you have questions, please reach out to our team!